The coupe freestanding is a large double sided convection heater. With a heating capacity of up to 240 square meters, this powerful fireplace is perfect for large open plan areas. The exposed flue means there is no need for a chimney breast, making this fire an excellent choice for rooms with cathedral ceilings. The coupe Freestander’s unique double fronted design allows it to be loaded from both sides. This is a practical, efficient and space saving way to divide two rooms.
- 10 year warranty
- Full convection heat shield system
- A pre-heated primary air wash system creates a clear view of the flames
- A Secondary Air Induction System for complete combustion within the firebox
- One slide control for ease of operation – 6mm welded steel firebox for strength and durability
- Firebrick lined base to keep the heat in the ash bed for longer burn times
- Two speed fan assembly available
The coupe freestanding is a large double sided convection heater is ideal for large areas, heating up to 240 square metres.
A Kemlan Coupe See-Through Wood Heater is an impressive feature in any home.
A Kemlan Coupe gives you the options of freestanding, inbuilt or wall penetration models. Either way a Kemlan Coupe will be a unique feature in any room.
The Kemlan Coupe burns safely, with the flame behind two large, strong glass ceramic viewing areas. The glass ceramic remains clean throughout the life of the fire by an advanced airwash system.
The fully shielded firebox incorporates a two-way natural convection system. This system allows warmth to be evenly distributed between two rooms. An optional two-speed fan is available to increase circulation by fan forced convection. During operation the emission output will be kept at an environmentally friendly level as the Coupe passes the strict clean air standard AS/NZS 4012/4013.
The Couple is tested to AS/NSW 2918 for safety clearances to heat sensitive materials.