The Coupe Wall Penetration is a large double-sided convection heater designed to heat an area up to 240m2. When installed in a wall between two rooms, such as a lounge and family room, the heat can be transferred evenly throughout the home. With a single flue system the fire can be viewed in both rooms simultaneously. The Coupe Wall penetration can be retro fitted to an existing wall or be fitted into a new construction wall subject to manufacturers specifications.
- 10 year warranty
- Full convection heat shield system
- Ceramic baffles
- A pre-heated primary air wash system creates a clear view of the flames
- A Secondary Air Induction System for complete combustion within the firebox
- One slide control regulates the heater from both sides for ease of operation
- 6mm welded steel firebox for strength and durability
- 3 speed fan fitted to free stander side
- Firebrick lined base to keep the heat in the ash bed for longer burn times.
The Coupe Wall Penetration is a large double-sided convection heater designed to heat an area up to 240m2.
A Kemlan Coupe See-Through Wood Heater is an impressive feature in any home.