The 3X is the smallest of the new X series from Heat & Glo, its shallow depth makes it ideal for modest sized spaces. This compact, cosy heater offers high efficiency with the radiance of a traditional open fire. It draws 100% of its air from outside, not relying on oxygen from within the room. The balanced flue technology provides a sealed combustion chamber maintaining optimum indoor air quality.
The ‘IntelliFire Plus’ electronic ignition system eliminates the need for a continuously burning pilot light. With only a 21mj gas input giving a 4.5kw output, the 3X is the ultimate economizer and is ideal for dining rooms, smaller lounges, bedrooms, apartments, townhouses, office reception areas, boardrooms, where conventional chimneys cannot be constructed.
- Top or rear venting options provide installation flexibility
- Flue system with ability for horizontal travel for tight areas
- Zero clearance provides ease of installation and cost savings
- Realistic ceramic campfire logs
- Accent LED ember lighting
- Shallow 415mm depth makes it ideal for small spaces
- Energy saving efficiency with the authenticity of a traditional fire
- Now with 2 distinct stylish screen fronts
- Standard front used for 100mm trim or mantels
- Clean face front used where minimal heater presence is required
- 3 speed fan
- Multi function remote provides temperature, flame height and fan speed control
The 3X also has available the following options:
- Internal black porcelain reflectors
- Available in Natural Gas & L.P.G. (L.P.G. versions can be easily converted to Natural Gas when available in your area)
A slim profile and safe, innovative venting options open up a variety of installation options.
A Heat & Glo is an impressive feature, offering installation ease and versatility.
Heat & Glo balanced flue fires are so easy to install, with straight out the back venting options, they’re ideal for multi-storey dwellings on an outside wall. Heat & Glo units can also be vented in a number of versatile vertical
and horizontal flueing options. In fact you can vent Heat & Glo units horizontally with up to three 90 degree bends. Your fireplace can be virtually anywhere and any style.
Heat & Glo balanced flue fires – the healthiest way to heat your home.
Balanced flue technology
A completely sealed system, Heat & Glo balanced flue gas fireplaces draw 100% of combustion air from the outdoors and exhaust all combustion by products back outside, with no affect on indoor air quality. In addition, cold air drafts are eliminated and heat output is maximized. No power or fan is needed to achieve this.
IntelliFire Ignition System
The Intellifire Plus remote will automatically lower flame heights and cycle the fire on and off in a thermostat mode, thereby reducing fuel consumption and running costs. Never again will you manually light a pilot or bend down to start your fireplace.